In dapibus, ipsum vel iaculis euismod, sem est lobortis justo, in cursus nibh elit facilisis quam. Aenean ipsum turpis, consequat quis nisl ac, auctor finibus arcu. Nullam dignissim mauris lobortis ante pulvinar egestas. Cras iaculis volutpat purus sit amet convallis. Donec nec purus tortor. Morbi volutpat eleifend arcu vel interdum. Proin ultrices interdum tortor, sed rutrum lorem scelerisque sed. Pellentesque posuere dignissim nisi eu pellentesque. Phasellus ut arcu in dui pharetra fermentum hendrerit eget elit. Proin bibendum nisl in magna iaculis varius.
uamKonnect in proud association with Urban Air Mobility News, brings a some of the latest news to you. For further information please refer to Urban Air Mobility News. The news from the world of urban air mobility
Share Your Thoughts
Sign up as an individual or organisation and leave a comment
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.
- Volansi announces new VOLY 50 UAV 1 April 2022
- Urban-Air Port collaborate with Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) to develop “new unmanned and manned aerial vehicle hub” 1 April 2022
- Contentious feature: “Airlines’ eVTOL orders mostly a marketing device, not reliable indication of demand” 1 April 2022
- German Airways, Wingcopter collaborate to deploy drones for offshore deliveries 31 March 2022
- U.S: Flytrex ushers in drone delivery to Texas 31 March 2022
- India: eVTOL ePlane “aims to launch electric flying taxis by 2024” 30 March 2022
- Fantastic news for shareholders: Ehang expects EH216 certification in Mid-2022, to launch “world’s first-ever eVTOL commercial flights” 30 March 2022
- Australia: Skyportz, Sea World Helicopters announce collaboration to bring eVTOLs to Gold Coast 30 March 2022